CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

questioning my ability to survive

Today has been rough

I smashed my knee into my bed at some wee hour of the morning...
It left a welt...a scrape...and a LOT of pain

Chemistry class at 7:50. In way over my head. Didn't really listen closely. Now I'm even more lost.

Back to the room. Got an e-mail from mom.
I miss her a lot. Called and tried to leave a happy message.
Started choking up after the first few words. Said a quick goodbye...hung up the phone....cried for a bit.

Wanted to take a nap. Not enough time.
Quick shower instead.
Unfortunate moments.
.
.
.
.
.

Got dressed
Went to chapel.

*happy moment* Got to see my roomie and Justin :D

Back to the dreary day.
Hungry. But I don't need to and can't eat right now.
Maybe in a little bit...if I feel like it.

Jazz band at 12:20
Accompanying from 1:30 to 2:30
Vocal Lab at 3:50
Dinner...if I have time.
One-Act practice at 5:00
Baptist set work at 8
Homework once we are done.
Maybe some sleep

Saturday: up at 8 to shower and get ready for the day
More set work at 9:00
Rehearsal 12:00pm-??
Homework once I'm done

Sunday: church at 11
lunch at 12
rehearsal 3:00 pm-6
Dinner
Rehearsal 7-10

Monday: back to the daily grind of classes
Rehearsal every night this week from 7pm -12am.

Thursday is opening night.
Friday in the playwright's reception and my Jazz concert
Saturday is the final night, then strike, and a cast party @ the Pattons
Sunday is more strike. and sleep

Then I have a life again.

*sigh*

This is not going to be a good week...I've already started things horribly.

fail



1 comments:

Jen said...

I am very confident in your ability to survive :) But I hope your week goes better than you're anticipating it to. Just take it a moment at a time.