CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another day...

I'm bored

and I don't want to do homework

It has been a long day. I got a fair amount of sleep so I was in a decent mood for most of the day. Ok, so I was in a great mood for a while. But mood swings are a regular part of my life so I had my moments.

Practice went well tonight, Kent gave me the new music and I am so much more comfortable playing for Act 2 now. I'm still nervous as heck but not as bad as before.

I'm watching the Disney channel for some odd reason right now and trying to work up the motivation to do homework. I really need to because I still have a English paper to write and a Chemistry exam to study for before Thursday. Plus I need to work on lines for the one-act.

So I better try to do something

Maybe

0 comments: