CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

God is in control

This weekend was AMAZING.
I got to see my family.
I hung out with some of my bestest friends
we went 4-wheeling
walked along lake michigan
carved pumpkins
ate homemade meals
and just spent QT together

*sigh*

I miss home.

But things have been ok here...no GREAT here.
Last night I had a wonderful talk with an amazing brother in Christ...
and lets just say God is awesome....He is beyond words

Life is getting more interesting by the day...in a good way...

I'm just listening and praying and doing all that is humanly possible to let God do everything HIS way.....

*sigh*

God is in control



1 comments:

God's Girl said...

Amen to that. God is in control of every detail. May He bless you in great ways!

All for Jesus,
Julie