CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

O Happy Day!

Today has been wonderful.
I got to sleep in for the first time in a WHILE! It was amazing to say the least.
And the sun is shining outside. I love the sun, it makes me happy. It's like it brings out all the goodness and love and joy in the world. *sigh* Sunny days are a special gift from God.
Last night was, overall, a good night. I got to dress up and feel all girly for homecoming, which was nice. But the dance was not at all what I wanted it to be or what it should have been. But thats ok, such is life.
Then I came back to lovely SAU in a not so great mood but was quickly cheered up by one of my bestest friends. We ate popcorn (or should I say had a popcorn throwing war) watched the end of X-men, and watched Equilibrium (very good movie btw). So the night ended well. God is good and know exactly what He is doing during each and every moment of my life. For that I am thankful.

And now today.
I have to do some homework.
And I am going to watch the one acts at 3:00.
Jazz band is playing at 6.
Then later on tonight I may be taking a trip into Jackson to go to the haunted house:D It will be amazing.

So today will be good, because it is a day the Lord has made.
Joy joy joy.

0 comments: