CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

And summer begins...

I am now at Somerset Beach Campground for the summer. Staff training this past week and for one more week. Group building, camping trips, lost swimmer drills, it is all part of the fun. But I have this gnawing feeling that something is out of place, mainly me. Things feel a bit disjointed but there doesn't seem to be much anyone can do about it. Tomorrow I get to spend some quality time with my favorite person and the love of my life, Justin Ray Cloyd. I think we are going into Adrian to watch "Terminator Salvation" and having dinner there. Hopefully the weekend will be relaxing because I definitely need some rest and recuperation. Next weekend is Clair and Caitlin's wedding and then the weekend after that is supposed to be Alisha's but I haven't heard from her yet, it's making me kinda nervous. I think that's all for today. I'm tired and the laundry will be done soon.

0 comments: